Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Our Doll Storage and Display

  1. #1
    Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We reorganized one of my dd's rooms today and I was really happy with how it turned out. You can take a look at our storage and displays at:
    Our Doll Storage Ideas

    Hopefully we will get to the other room tomorrow and I can take pictures of the Bitty Baby storage.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That armoire is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I have the doll armoire that you have but mine is a darker stain. I currently have mine completely stuffed mostly with clothing and shoes. It really holds a lot. I highly recommend this piece of furniture.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Love it! I'm going to post a seperate thread about armoires now. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! I hope to add more pictures later.

  6. #6
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    Looks good!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everything looks great! We need to work on DD's stuff again. I always look at the armoire on ebay. I'd love to have it.

  8. #8
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    That looks great! And the walls look awesome too! I'm still trying to make more space in my room.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •